Education and Vocational Pathways
Education and vocational initiatives that help individuals improve their circumstances.
- Engaging and retaining children and youth in education
- Transitioning unemployed people and their communities into meaningful work
- Enabling migrants and refugees to transition into Victoria’s culturally diverse community
Projects and programs that deliver benefits to rural and regional communities.
- Social enterprise
- Cross-sector and cross-community collaboration
- Long-term social cohesion
*in addition to the 14 Regional Resilience grants, 30 grants under the other four program areas supported activities in regional Victoria.
Culture and Heritage
Creative initiatives that give voice to communities by attracting local participation, encouraging public engagement and developing a sense of place.
- Strengthening collective capacity
- Building collaborative cultural networks
- Fostering creativity to enrich lives
Land and Environmental Stewardship
Initiatives that deliver responsible conservation of Victoria’s natural environments through cooperative projects and sustainable practices.
- Conserving biodiversity at all landscape scales
- Protecting and managing Victoria’s water systems
- Nurturing landscapes as sustainable environmental systems
Major multi-year grants that lead to better health outcomes and quality of life.
This grant category is ONLY available for Social Impact Grants.
- Translational research
- Improved access to health services
- Learning opportunities