Education and Vocational Pathways
Education and vocational initiatives that help individuals improve their circumstances.
- Engaging and retaining children and youth in education
- Transitioning unemployed people and their communities into meaningful work
- Enabling migrants and refugees to transition into Victoria’s culturally diverse community
Projects and programs that deliver benefits to rural and regional communities.
- Social enterprise
- Cross-sector and cross-community collaboration
- Long-term social cohesion
Culture and Heritage
Creative initiatives that give voice to communities by attracting local participation, encouraging public engagement and developing a sense of place.
- Strengthening collective capacity
- Building collaborative cultural networks
- Fostering creativity to enrich lives
Land and Environmental Stewardship
Initiatives that deliver responsible conservation of Victoria’s natural environments through cooperative projects and sustainable practices.
- Conserving biodiversity at all landscape scales
- Protecting and managing Victoria’s water systems
- Nurturing landscapes as sustainable environmental systems
Major multi-year grants that lead to better health outcomes and quality of life.
This grant category is ONLY available for Impact Grants.
- Translational research
- Improved access to health services
- Learning opportunities